Tactical 365® Operation First Response Pair of Sergeant Rank Uniform Chevron Emblem Patches
- Support a Wounded Warrior! A Portion of the Proceeds are Donated on each Product Sold!
- Operation First Response is a Wounded Warrior Charity that helps Wounded Warriors & Their Families.
- Perfect for your Uniform, Vests, Plate Carriers, Bags, hats, and more!
- Professional Grade High-Quality Embroidery Made to Last.
- Package Contains Two 3" Uniform Patches
Tactical365® Pair of Sergeant Rank Chevron Emblem Patches. Made with professional-grade, high-quality embroidery to last.
Each patch comes with iron-on adhesive, so it can be sewn or ironed on. Perfect for uniforms, jackets, pants, shirts, and more!
Support Operation First Response
A portion of the proceeds are donated to Support a Wounded Warrior in need! Operation First Response serves the wounded heroes and their families and with your support together we make a difference. The mission of Operation First Response, Inc (OFR) is to serve all branches of our nation's Wounded Heroes/Disabled Veterans and their families with personal and financial needs. Services are provided from the onset of injuries or illness, throughout their recovery period and along their journey from military life to the civilian world. Financial aid varies as each case is based on individual needs ranging from rent, utilities, vehicle payments, groceries, clothing, and travel expenses.