Tactical 365 Operation First Response Nylon Police Duty Belt Suspenders
- SUPPORT A WOUNDED WARRIOR - A Portion of the Proceeds are Donated on each Product Sold! Operation First Response is a Wounded Warrior Charity that helps Wounded Warriors & Their Families
- SECURE FIT - Adjustable nylon suspenders snap on and fits Duty Belts up to 2.25"
- COMFORTABLE - Adjustable Shoulder grippers help relieve the strain from a heavy gear
- EASY ACCESS - Easy release clips allow you to disconnect your suspenders to adjust or remove them
- DURABLE - Made of sturdy black nylon for extreme durability, and water resistance
Tactical 365 fully adjustable nylon suspenders snap on to 2.25" wide duty belts. Featuring shoulder grippers, and easy release clips. Constructed of sturdy black tactical nylon for extreme durability and water resistance. Support Operation First Response A portion of the proceeds are donated to Support a Wounded Warrior in need!
Operation First Response serves the wounded heroes, and their families and with your support together we make a difference. The mission of Operation First Response, Inc (OFR) is to serve all branches of our nation's Wounded Heroes/Disabled Veterans and their families with personal and financial needs. Services are provided from the onset of injuries or illness, throughout their recovery period and along their journey from military life to the civilian world. Financial aid varies as each case is based on individual needs ranging from rent, utilities, vehicle payments, groceries, clothing, and travel expenses.