The Condor Summit Soft Shell Jacket is designed with three layer integrated shell fabric technology with reinforcement on the forearms. The breathable shell wicks moisture from the body, prevents water penetration, while maintaining body heat. Underarm vent zipper to control temp, and multiple pockets are provided for utility and storage. It is also available in a lighter version, Summit ZERO, for the warmer weather.
This durable, waterproof, lightweight, breathable fabric
contain billions of microscopic pores smaller than a
raindrop, but hundred times larger than a molecule
of water vapor. The triple layer combination wicks
moisture, stop water from passing through,
and circulate body heat.
- Lined stand-up collar
- Stow-away hoodie
- Two shoulder pockets
- Two 4" x 4" shoulder patch panels
- Two internal pockets
- Two highrise slash chest pockets
- Forearm pocket
- Double zipper back pocket
- Underarm vent zipper
- Double layer reinforced forearm
- Drawstring waistband and hood
- Adjustable wrist cuff
- Full front YKK zipper with double zipper pull
Outer Layer: 100% polyester, 4-way elastic, high density fabric.
Mid Layer: breathable film membrane.
Inner Layer: super fine fleece.
- NO Bleach, NO Iron, NO Dry Clean
- Wash inside out in low temperature