Altama Maritime Assault Mid Boots - RELV MARAUDER
- MADE TO LAST - High abrasion quick drying 1000D Cordura quarter panels offered in solid colors and MultiCam. Air mesh linings help wick away sweat and other moisture quickly from your feet.
- BUILT FOR BATTLE - Non-shine rust-proof lace hardware will not break on the battle field. Low profile laces will not cause pain from fin wear on long swims. Full length one piece ABS shank provides stability and support when climbing.
- NO SLIP GRIP - SEAL Rubber sticky outsoles. The rubber compound was originally developed for rock climbing shoes and modified for wet tactical operations. Ultron PU contoured insole will not absorb water. Front non-metallic drain ports allow for water to drain easily when flexing the boot.
- FIN FRIENDLY FIT - Fits just about any dive fins used by Militaries worldwide. SEAL Rubber is one of the stickiest, high traction rubbers on the market today. Designed for Specials Ops. Worn by the Elite.
- SINCE 1969 - Altama has been a leading manufacturer of Mil-Spec boots for the US Department of Defense, supplying military personnel worldwide
Our OTB Maritime Assault Boot is made for all tactical water operations. With a fin friendly fit, this boot will fit just about any dive fin used by Militaries worldwide. Sizing: We recommend going up a size if you are a half size.