Smith & Wesson® Footwear Breach 2.0 Side Zip Tactical Boots - Black
- Smith & Wesson® Footwear - Known for outstanding quality and attention to fine detail. We're proud to introduce a boot that sets a new standard for construction, durability, and price. The Breach 2.0 is built upon years of top caliber manufacturing and industry experience.
- TOUGH - The leather and nylon construction is made to provide full protection without compromising on comfort. A gusseted tongue keeps dirt and debris out.
- COMFORTABLE ALL DAY - An EVA Midsole gives lightweight comfort and cradled support, and for added support we used a steel shank. Board-lasted construction creates a torsional rigidity that reduces foot fatigue during long work shifts.
- SLIP RESISTANCE - The rubber outsole is engineered to minimize traction loss with an innovative pattern that grips dirt, waxed surfaces, fences and ladders, and anything the urban jungle can throw at you.
- AFFORDABLE - Breach 2.0 provides high quality construction at a budget-friendly price, giving you the best bang for your buck. No matter your trade, if you require footwear you can count on, the Breach 2.0 works hard like you do to outperform and outlast. Direct Premium Buys donates a portion of the proceeds to Operation First Response, a wounded-warrior charity.
The Breach 2.0 side-zip boot offers both the durability and reliability you'd expect from tactical footwear bearing the Smith & Wesson® Footwear name. But don't let their strength fool you these boots are also extremely comfortable for everyday wear, no matter what your daily battles entail.
The Breach 2.0 features:
Leather/nylon upper for added protection and comfort
YKK® side zipper in durable Viston® pattern for easy on and off fit with hook and loop tab-stay closure
PU Collar for easy cleaning
Foam-padded collar and tongue for protection and increased breathability
Gusseted tongue to keep dirt and debris out
EVA Midsole for lightweight comfort and cradled support
Steel shank for superior support
Board-lasted construction for torsional rigidity, reducing foot fatigue during long work shifts
Slip-resistant, non-marking rubber outsole
Available in both 6' & 8" height
Best of all, the Breach 2.0 boot provides high quality construction at a budget-friendly price, giving you the best bang for your buck. Whether you are in law enforcement, an industrial trade, or another profession that requires footwear you can count on, the Breach 2.0 works hard like you do to outperform and outlast.
Support Operation First Response‚
A portion of the proceeds are donated by Surplus Nation to Support a Wounded Warrior in need. Operation First Response serves the wounded heroes, and their families and with your support together we make a difference. Smith & Wesson® Footwear is not affiliated with Operation First Response.